1. Moccasins: These are actually my sister's, but lately I've been living in them; they're super comfy and quick to throw on! We can all probably agree that I haven't been making fashion a priority lately; my usual outfit consists of leggings, an oversized sweater, my hair tossed into a bun and these slipper shoes on my feet. They don't have great support, if any, so I should be wary of that, but lately I've been loving them.
2. Lulu headbands: I've always been in love with these. From school to volleyball to dance to running to work... Chances are I'm probably wearing one if my hair's up, which is 80% of the time. I've been really liking this pink one this month, I love the brightness and it keeps my too long bangs off my face and out of my way!
3. Gingerbread tea: This stuff rocks. I received it from my aunt for Christmas, and my sister and I went through the whole box in less than a month. Usually I'm more a fan of plain-tasting tea, but I adore this so much. It's cozy in a mug, mmm. I wouldn't really say it tastes like gingerbread, but it sure tastes delicious.
4. Lulu Wunder Unders: I don't mean to put lululemon on here twice...but no joke I've been wearing these at least 4 times/week...that should say something about how much I love them. I can't resist comfy clothing, especially because they're so versatile.
5. Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children: I haven't finished reading this book yet (by Ransom Riggs) but so far I'm addicted. Definitely get your hands on it if you can! This is his first novel as well, which amazes me that much more. Check it out, even if you don't usually like reading :) You won't regret it!
6. Just Dance 2014: My family has so much fun with this Wii game. My favourite dance on it is the Aladdin one...hehe. It's a fun way to get moving, especially if you love dancing!
7. Frozen Pineapple! Soooo good! If you pack it for lunch, it'll be perfectly thawed by the time lunchtime rolls around. You can also throw it in a smoothie :)!
8. Vanilla Snowflake room spray, by Bath and Body Works: this makes my room smell so good! It floats throughout the rest of my house, spreading the yummy-ness. One spray is more than enough, don't go overboard with these things!
9. Harry Potter Clue: an awesome spin off the classic game Clue, I played it with my mom and sister all the time during winter break. Whenever we have nothing to do at home, we go crazy with it and we have so much fun.
10. Teachers: lately, I've received a ton of support from my teachers at school. I'm so grateful; they're always there for me and the rest of their students, and always rooting for us. It makes me really happy that there's such a loving, supportive environment to learn and grow in. They care about us and do so much for us, sometimes we fail to recognize and appreciate that. Go teachers!
11. Blendtec blender: I'm addicted to making smoothies! This not only does that, but it can also be used to make dressings, soup puree, cashew cream, and more. It's amazing, and I can't wait to try out more recipes on it.
12. Small Quantities of or No Makeup: I've probably only worn eye makeup four times this month, and when I did I actually got annoyed by it for smudging. It's been refreshing and quite the time-saver in the morning. Everything that you put on your skin gets absorbed, and some cosmetics contain nasty chemicals and parabens. Not to say that makeup is bad, I think it's a great way to enhance one's features and boost self-confidence. But I've actually been enjoying life without makeup, it's nice.
So that concludes my favourites for this month! It's a little bit early, but it's near enough to February. Also, if you actually read all the way to here so far, please leave any requests in the comments if you'd like, and I'd be happy to give them a shot!
I hope the rest of your Friday is fantastic :)