It's been one of those weeks... I find myself constantly sleepy and my legs feel likd dead weight as I trudge through life. Buuuuuuut, there really is so much to be happy about, so here's a quick list of things that make life awesome.
1. My cats: they love me no matter what; and all they expect from me is food and love.
2. Music: it has the power to turn me into an emotional mess. If you haven't already you need to listen to Lana Del Rey's cover of "Once Upon a Dream" for the upcoming movie, Malificient. What are you waiting for, go listen to it now!
3.Laughter: laughter is a very strange thing...the fact that something funny triggers it is hilarious. Each person's laugh is unique and I love that, it's fantastic.
4. Inspirational people: People are great, especially lovely, kind, inspiring people. I have to remind myself that I'm constantly surrounded by people like this and that I'm incredibly lucky to have them in my life.
5. Peanut butter: can we all just take a moment to appreciate peanut butter?! (The natural kind, of course!)
6. Flannel Pj's: so comfy, so cozy<3
7. Water: I have clean, cold water and if I want to then I can boil it to make tea. Why do I take this for granted? I really shouldn't. Water is so important.
8. My body: It's all there and it functions. What it looks like is irrevelant, what it can do is. I can run, jump, swim, dance, and do whatever I want without pain. And that's what matters.
9. Trees: I love weeping willow trees, they're so mystical and gorgeous. Very random, but I think they're beautiful.
10. Opportunities: they pass by all of the time, sometimes unnoticed. But the fact that they're even there is such a blessing. Anything can be accomplished; the opportunity is there. What's missing is the drive and courage to seize it.
Well that was just a list of 10 off the top of my head, of course there are a thousand more. Comment below what you think makes life beautiful. No matter how big or small they may be :) Don't just trudge miserably through life, because if you don't open your eyes you may miss the little joys that make it awesome.